- Effectively, accurately and timely responds to merchants and customers generated requests for transaction verification
- Ensure transactions processes across multiple payment methods is carried out real-time effectively and accurately
- Ensure accurate and timely action on customer transactions.
- Ensures the timely accurate processing of all transactions for assigned functions. These transactions types include but are not limited to, enrollment, usage, invoice, changes and drop transactions.
- Utilizes existing reports and processes to proactively analyze data to identify trends and patterns and generate insight into areas of improvement
- Researches, resolves and responds to issues identified by internal and external parties relating to assigned responsibilities
- Ensure the process of withdrawal transactions is accurate and precise
- Meets or exceed Service level agreements and quality control standards.
- 1+ years proven working experience in accounting or finance
- Experience with Transaction Management/Processing is preferred
- Preferebly has banking experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office such as (Excel, Word, Outlook and SharePoint)
- Ability to analyze, document cross-functional processes
- Ability to clearly communicate multipart issues to Internal and external parties
To apply for this job please visit www.kalibrr.com.