Website PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia North Jakarta, IndonesiaFull time
We are currently on the lookout for a passionate and motivated individual with a desire to kick-start their career in Finance/Accounting to join 6 months Summit Internship Program starts from February 2020
TOYOTA Summit will give you an exciting opportunity to apply learned accounting knowledge and at the same time, learn how Toyota Business Process is being practiced as part of our Kaizen Culture.
The program consists of three main activities, such as Classrooms Training, Project Assignment and Evaluation.
As a TOYOTA Summit Intern in Finance, your tasks will be as follows:
- Actively participate in Summit Classroom Trainings.
- Involve in an assigned project within Finance/Accounting functions.
- Analyse across several aspects of the business, including strategy development and execution.
- Support Finance/Accounting daily activities as required.
By the end of the program, all interns will have the opportunity to be selected for permanent employment.
- Currently pursuing bachelor degree in Accounting from reputable University (graduating in 2020)
- Minimal GPA 3.00 out of 4.00
- Excellent basic understanding of accounting and financial principles
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Available to join the program from Feb – July 2020