- Help to create Risk Register, Scoring and Control Initiatives Assessment in Operations.
- Help to create Audit Roadmap for Operations.
- Prepare and doing Audit Operations (Stock Opname).
- Collect and report Audit results.
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal team and other stakeholders to ensure the smooth flow of communication, process and objectives achievement.
- Help to provide data and analysis for weekly, monthly and quarterly report of Budget and Finance Management.
- Undergraduate student (preferably in 7th semester) or fresh graduates student preferably from Risk Management or Auditing background with minimum GPA 3.00.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Growth mindset.
- Proficient in English, both written and verbally.
- A critical thinker with strong analytical skills who can use MS Excel do data analysis, visualization and able to draw summaries, conclusions and recommendations.
- Someone who has a high willingness to learn, curious, observant and detail-oriented.
- Works independently with a focus on accuracy and quality.
- Must be able to work full time from Monday to Friday.
- Available for minimum 3 months of the internship period.
- Availabe as soon as possible.
- Willing to be placed in Tokopedia Care Tower, West Jakart