- Create, maintain, and prioritize the team backlog and road map based on business value and/or return-on-investment
- Own the road map for the product.
- Be able to communicate both the business and technical rationale behind your product decisions.
- Plan and prioritize releases, define the product road map and spec out new features, functionality and product enhancements.
- Define processes to ensure that as we ship new products and features, tracking minimum requirements are factored in and are not and afterthought in our product development process
- Work with internal and external customers to understand their needs, create prototypes, mock up concepts, write user stories, and create functional specs for the product, internal tools and automation
- Engage with customer groups to gather feedback and incorporate it into the road map
- You have 1+ years experience as a Product Manager for a cloud based or internet company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Have experience with Agile methodologies and tools. Exposure in Jira is a strong preference
- Able to work with cross department
- Perform the strong project management
- Have the ability to develop strong and effective relationships with technology and business teams
- Profile who is curious, creative and interested in technology and software innovation
- Profile who wants to learn the business and how our customers interact to anticipate future needs
- Have strong experience in shipping products in a fast-paced environment
- Profile who is thrive in a fast moving environment
- Having knowledge and exposure in competitor analysis, market analysis, product analysis and feature prioritization
In return, you will get
- Attractive basic salary
- Medical benefits (for permanent employee)
- Professional development and on-the-job training with the best mentor
- 12 days annual leave
- Most importantly, room and facility for you to share and build your idea, and grow as Product Leader
Duration : Ask them for more information
Contact : (021) 27518858
To apply for this job please visit www.urbanhire.com.