Website Gramedia Digital Nusantara
In most instances, engineers in this role will be working on a cross-functional team of approximately 6-12 other engineers, designers and product managers.
- Design and document integrations from internally developed e-commerce platforms and 3rd-party ERP systems.
- Develop web application backend and frontend code for e-commerce systems.
- Maintain code in compliance with team coding standards for the given language and frameworks.
- Able to work with a team to meet business/customer requirements.
- Reading and creating technical documentation.
- Strong understanding of common RDBMS systems.
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts and at least one modern OO language (preferably Python 3)
- Experience with developing web applications with any type of SPA framework.
- Previous experience designing systems integrations between e-commerce systems and ERP systems, and to some extent a knowledge on CRM integration.
- Experience with e-commerce development.
- Experience with tech stack like Search Server (Elastic/Solr), Cache (Memcache/Redis), Message Queue (AMQP)
- Understanding of Test-Driven-Development
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;